3. Golden Princess
Enjoyed the route, since the Great Barrier Reef was my focus. Willis Island is so not a port, and it should not be listed as such on the itinerary. Misleading. You do not get off the boat, and there is nothing to see passing through. However, there were many days at sea, and I was struggling to fill my at sea days with things to do. Not much to do on the ship. A few shows I enjoyed (Adele, Talent Show), however overall the quality of the evening entertainment not the best in my opinion. Horizon buffet food options limited and not as good quality as other cruise lines I have sailed with. Afternoon tea you can skip. Dinner quality was better. Lunch I didn't partake very often, cannot comment. I had Anytime Dining and the service was spotty depending on where we sat. Fancy dining but doesn't always come with the service to match. Interior cabin very spacious. Room attendant was very pleasant and friendly. Shore Excursions are very overpriced. Embarkation and Disembarkation was very quick.

More things to do on the ship pls

Golden Princess Cruise Review by Carmyunga

Interior cabin very spacious. Room attendant was very pleasant and friendly.

Shore Excursions are very overpriced.

Embarkation and Disembarkation was very quick.
Carmyunga’s Full Rating Summary
Get Golden Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IC
Spacious, more so than i expected for a cruise ship.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins