3. Carnival Breeze
Our week on the Carnival Breeze was a very pleasant get-away. The ship, although five years old, still feels quite new and contemporary, although there is quite a bit of rust on areas with metal, even on the balconies. We thoroughly enjoyed the food, the excellent service, and the musicians all over the ship, The layout of the ship is great with a different feel than many others due to the port and starboard side dining areas and the way the seating is situated near the buffet. My only disappointment, which was not the ship's fault, was that what was going to be the highlight of my cruise (I thought) - cave tubing in Belize, was cancelled due to high waters, which I guess can happen during their rainy season and I should have been more prepared for anticipation of the cancellation. We loved snorkeling at Chankanaab in Cozumel and snorkeling at the West Bay Beach in Roatan-Honduras. Better stage shows in the big theater and better comedians would have been preferable, but these are minor criticisms of the ship. There were really no headliners brought on board also, and I would have liked to see a few of them, as well. Overall, a very nice week!

A very nice week!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by sbwmail

sbwmail’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 7380
Very clean, excellent attendant: Tony! A decent sized balcony cabin, larger than standard balconies on many other ships like Royal or Norwegian (wider), lots of storage room and quite, except for music and bad karaoke coming from the Red Frog venue two decks below, but that ended before midnight, so it was very quiet the rest of the night.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins