3. Allure of the Seas
RCCL is by far det best alternative if you want to be satisfied and get "vale for money". This was our cruise number 4 with RCCL, and we have never even consider to try an other company, based on our experience from the three earlier cruses. There is always something to do for both grown up and children and the evening entertainment is fabulous. Based on our experience from earlier cruises and this last one with Allure, I can not remember any employee that wasn't service minded and always was there 24/7 for the passengers. When we entered Allure of the Seas in Fort Lauderdale Sunday November 12th I said to my wife: "We are at last home again". However this time we very a little disappointed because RCCL had to alter the route due to the horrible hurricane earlier this fall. Because of this, we did not visited all the ports we had hoped for, but this did not effect our over all rating of the cruise: IT WAS EXELLENT!!

One time RCCL, always RCCL !! Already planning our next cruise

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by latter

IT WAS EXELLENT!!
latter’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Verry good, but could be a litle bit bigger
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans