3. Rhapsody of the Seas
We choose this cruise as it stopped in the Canary Islands and was supposed to go to CocoCay (lol) and to try a transatlantic. We treated ourselves to a junior suite as we were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and although the suite itself was nice, there was too much noise from above. We were one cabin away from spa so have no idea what all the noise at night was from since the Park Cafe was on the opposite side. Guest services were no help after we complained to them about it. Entertainment on the ship was awful. The tribute group to the Beatles was good and so was the Celine Dion person (though her show was too loud) and we had also just seen her on the Brilliance. Getting tired of the repeated entertainers and shows on the medium/smaller Royal ships. Our stateroom attendant and our dining staff were great. Through no fault of our dining staff, as the head waiter decided that I didn't have to order ahead of time due to my having food allergies, I once again was given a plate with sauce and items I couldn't eat. This is the second time this has happened in three sailings so I no longer feel Royal is taking food allergies or dietary concerns seriously. We were disappointed in the activities being offered on a transatlantic. We hoped there would be lectures, better movies, etc. but Royal just did the same old stuff like they do in the Caribbean. The disembarkation process in Tampa was the worst we have every experienced. So very slow and not enough room for the luggage and all the people. Definitely suggest you miss this port. Although the cruise was fine, we are thinking it is time to look at other cruise lines.

Relaxing Transatlantic Crossing

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by SilverBirches

SilverBirches’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas price drops

Nice cabin, lots of storage space. Find the air conditioning / heating unit is way too loud.

Lots of noise from carts overhead.
  Rhapsody of the Seas Deck Plans