• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

AndWe
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2017
Cabin: Interior

Got this for free through a casino promo. What a waste of my time. If I had a dollar for every person of the staff who said "you can't smoke here" or "you can't sit here", I'd be rich! The ship needs updating, was too crowded, disorganized, and actually pretty boring.

I'm not into drinking or jogging around and there was nothing to do. Waited in endless lines at International Cafe. They canceled the main port, Turks and Caicos, and they actually thought that tendering to their private island (Princess Caye) in the Bahamas was a good idea! I didn't get off the boat because I don't like sitting on beaches.

The previous cruise was infected with Norovirus, so they had to 'sanitize' the ship before we arrived. We couldn't get on the boat until 2pm and into our cabin until 3pm. I flew in early in the morning to be sure that I'd be there on time and all I did was sit around. No food or entertainment in their stupid "waiting room" at the pier.

Interior

Cabin ID

Small, outdated. Could actually hear the nightclub boom, boom, boom from 5 floors down.

Port Reviews

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

Waited FOREVER at the port to get on the ship. Had to pay for snacks and drinks.

Princess Cays

Didn't feel like tendering to a beach. They changed to this stupid port after cancelling Turks and Caicos.

Amber Cove (Puerto Plata)

Went to Ocean World to swim with dolphins. You need to take money with you to buy their pictures. They will not allow anyone to take pictures of you with the dolphins because they want to sell their pictures.

10 Helpful Vote