3. Crown Princess
Got this for free through a casino promo. What a waste of my time. If I had a dollar for every person of the staff who said "you can't smoke here" or "you can't sit here", I'd be rich! The ship needs updating, was too crowded, disorganized, and actually pretty boring. I'm not into drinking or jogging around and there was nothing to do. Waited in endless lines at International Cafe. They canceled the main port, Turks and Caicos, and they actually thought that tendering to their private island (Princess Caye) in the Bahamas was a good idea! I didn't get off the boat because I don't like sitting on beaches. The previous cruise was infected with Norovirus, so they had to 'sanitize' the ship before we arrived. We couldn't get on the boat until 2pm and into our cabin until 3pm. I flew in early in the morning to be sure that I'd be there on time and all I did was sit around. No food or entertainment in their stupid "waiting room" at the pier. Never again.

Terrible

Crown Princess Cruise Review by AndWe

Never again.
AndWe’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID R737
Small, outdated. Could actually hear the nightclub boom, boom, boom from 5 floors down.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins