3. Jewel of the Seas
This was our 4th or 5th cruise on the Jewel. Beautiful ship with a fantastic crew. However there are a few things that seem to be unfolding on Royal. New cabins have expanded the guest population but have also reduced the number of crew. The Main Dining room has become crowded with fewer wait staff and more congestion. The food was good. As I have a very bland pallet it does not take much to please me. What I did do was over eat. Our cabin was one of the newer cabins on Deck 11. Since we were on a back to back we had to switch cabins after the first 12 days and moved down the hall to a second one. All Royal Caribbean advertisements list these balcony cabins at 204 sq ft. Trust me they are not. I would venture to say they are no more than 175 sq ft. Lastly I do wish Royal would enforce the hand sanitizers on their ships. The health of the crew and passengers are important and the sanitizers should not be an option to only "suggest".

Had a good time.