3. Disney Magic
I choose this cruise based on a friend's vacation photos and I have no regrets and I am not a "Disney Devotee." I went with my husband and our 4 year old daughter, who can be difficult. I really had no major complaints - the food was good, service excellent, my daughter loved the Oceaneers' Club, pool, slide, etc. Advice/info that I would provide to future travelers; - The Oceaneers' Club opens before the earliest shore excursions. We left our daughter in the Club when taking all-day trips to Rome, Florence and a half-day trip to Pompeii. No issues. She loved it! Some people took kids on those excursions and it was a mistake - it was really hot, over 100 degrees F. - For excursions, pay-up and book the trips which include all tickets (Coliseum, Vatican, Statue of David). You only have one day in these cities and the lines for tickets are pretty long. Don't waste your limited time. - There are lots of people without children. They all seem to be having a fun time while staying in the adult-only pool, restaurant, etc. - There are tons of opportunities to get character pictures. I understand that at the parks and Caribbean Disney cruises, the wait time is hours. We never waited more than 10-15 minutes (daughter with no patience) and have tons of pictures of Mickey, Minnie, Princesses. I booked another Disney cruise while on board. At the end, I wasn't sure if the cruise was more for me or our daughter who can't wait to get back on "Mickey's Boat."

Great Cruise!

Ages 3 to 6
Get Disney Magic price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 05B 5144
Cabin was very nice, clean. The split bathroom was really nice - the shower and sink are in one room, toilet, sink in another. We had a white-wall verandah. I booked a normal verandah for our next cruise - the white wall felt a little too enclosed.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins