3. Adventure of the Seas
Concierge service was nice, especially the free alcohol at at happy hour. The attendants were nice and friendly. The food in the main dining room and the Windjammer was bland and tasteless. It was very disappointing. The staff throughout were nice, not great, but maybe I expect too much having been on many cruises now. The ports of call were good and the weather was great. The cabin was very nice, we used the balcony a lot and our cabin steward was very nice and very attentive. This is only the second cruise I've been on on Royal Caribbean but it really isn't comparable to Norwegian. I do think the Grand Suite is the best value with the Concierge level services they provide. On embarkation we were on the ship in no time and the cabin was ready before 2pm. On disembarkation we were off the ship by 8:30 and at the airport by 9am. Plenty of time to get through security and to our gates before our 11:55am flights (could have caught a 10AM flight no problem)

Food was not good

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by fordmann

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom

The ports of call were good and the weather was great.

fordmann’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 1568
Suite was lovely, Cabin Steward was attentive and friendly. The food onboard was mediocre at best. The main dining room was OK, just OK. The Windjammer was always crowded and the food was bland, even the salads.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins