3. Polarlys
I always go on holiday with the hurtigrute skips that sils up and down the coast. Exellent food, always superb service onboard and overall good value for your money. I travelled with MS Polarlys. I have sailed with 6 other hurtigruteships before. This ship and its crew held the same high standard. My cabin was always clean and i got fresh fruit 2 times on my roundtrip. The superhappy staff put smiles on my face. The food is as always good. I travel with full cost. Brekfast, lunch and dinner. I travel alone and always exiting to see who the restaurant manager put me to tabel with. They are usually very good with this jub and didnt disappoint me this time either. On a 12 day roundtrip you are almost guaranteed to make new friends. I cant wait til next time im booking another trip with this great company. I can highly reccomen it to everyone

Fantastic cruise