3. Norwegian Jade
I have cruised with Norwegian on seveal previous occasions, but this was my first on one of their smaller ships. Overall, I enjoyed the cruise vey much. I must admit that there is not as much to do as on their bigger ships. I dd enjoy the smaller crowds though. I am always amazed at some of the negative reviews regaring food on Norwegian cruises. I had the dining package and thoroughly enjoyed nearly every meal. The Italian restaurant wasa bi of a disappointment, but Moderno and Cagneys were superb. Both main dining rooms were very good, except for one time. The service was very good, the food hot on arrival. The shows were fair. Teri Sager was awesome. The Blazing Boots how was not what I expected and I did not care for it. I think I recognized one song in the whole show. The casino is very smokey and I had no luck there.

Relaxing cruise

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by cregger57

cregger57’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11572
Very nice cabin. Lots more storage than on the larger sips. Much larger balcony than on the larger ships. Loved it.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins