We've just returned from a 12 day cruise from Rio to Buenos Aires. We met a great crowd of people and made several new friends. The food was generally of a very high standard although the portions were small like nouvelle cuisine - a started portion of 3 Tiger prawns is hardly going to satisfy most people. The website stated that the Sirena was refitted in 2016. This is misleading - the speciality restaurants may have been but the common areas were very dated rather like a 3 star hotel. Very disappointing as we had only previously sailed with Celebrity and we were told that Oceania was a step up. I would strongly disagree. The Staterooms (I prefer to call them Boxrooms) were minuscule and the shower rooms were like telephone kiosks and fitted to a standard that reminded me of an NHS hospital. In summary I would say that the Sirena is past its "Sail by" date.

Great crowd, excellent food - old ship.

Sirena Cruise Review by Ronnycoys

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Around the World
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom

In summary I would say that the Sirena is past its "Sail by" date.
Ronnycoys’s Full Rating Summary