3. Scenic Opal
I have always wanted to try the river cruise experience. I also wanted an "all inclusive" format. Tell me how much up front and please don't bother me after i start my trip. What an experience! Scenic advertises "all inclusive"! They do deliver, not only do they deliver but they exceed your expectations over and over and over again. Each day passed and we thought that the next day could not be any better but we were misled. Each day had more surprises, more activities that were not expected or anticipated! The food was unbelievable. This is coming from someone who is of Italian heritage and known to be a connosseur of good food. The night time entertainment was different each and every night. Usually entertainment from the country we were visiting. Very nice touch! The best night was the Symphony Orchestra of Vienna where we got a "private for Scenic guests only" performance. And it was held inside one of the Castle's in Vienna! Breathtaking experience. Absolutely loved it. The cruise director was awesome! He kept the group very entertained and ensured every single detail of the cruise was detailed for us and was followed through on. Very talented individual! The crew, cleaning, butler service, bar staff, etc. were all very much focused on client experience. There was much attention paid to detail and staff remembered favourites of the passengers - very impressive! Cleaning crew were meticulous - i cant count how many times my bath towels were changed! Excursions were very very detailed and just the right length of time! Great tour directors as well. Very knowledgeable and very willing to share any information we were looking for! An absolute amazing experience. Exceeded my expectations in every category. Will definitely sail with Scenic again and highly recommend to all my friends and colleagues.

Gems of the Danube river cruise - awe inspiring!

Scenic Opal Cruise Review by vaiello

vaiello’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Opal price drops

Balcony area made the room feel bigger than it was. Gave you a sense of a bit more leg room and an area to eat in if you want to order room service.
Very efficiently laid out.