• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2017
Cabin: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Traveled with children

I am now spoiled. The Oasis class cruise ships are incredible. Every future cruise ship will be judged against this ship. My only criticism is that the pizza from sorrento's is not very good.

I am a bit of a tech weenie. and this ship had the best internet service of any ship. definitely get the internet service(VOOM). Turn on WIFI calling, put your phone in airplane mode, turn on WIFI and connect to VOOM. You will now have the ability to call and text anywhere on the ship. We had a party of 13 and this proved invaluable keeping in touch with everyone.

This ship is excellent for families. The family facilities(daycare and activities) are the best of any ship that I have been on.

Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin D6

The Cabin was nice. nothing spectacular and on a par with other balcony cabins that I have had. However, I did not find all the electrical outlets until 5 days in to the trip. I have a CPAP and I had stretched an extension cord across the room to my bed. Our cabin attendant never volunteered that there was an outlet under the bed. I only found it when I was looking for something under the bed.

Find an Allure of the Seas Cruise from $239