3. Jewel of the Seas
I chose this cruies mainly for the ports that it was going stop and the reputation of RC. The ship was clean and well appointed. However I found the atmoshere of the ship very cold. It seemed that everywhere you turned they were selling their programs or services. It was an atmosphere which you felt captured to buy something. I spent 100 on just water! Only one customer service Rep. went out his way to make my concerns valid and went out of his way to make things right. I was also not impressed with their tous especially the flamingo show which was a disaster. We got a 25% discount because they agreed I took mostly viva tours and they were wonderful. All is all the cruise ship was lovely but the staff need better communication, you get a different answer depepnding on who you asked, and a more inviting atmosphere.

Jewel of the Seas Mediterranean Cruise Oct 25

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by lindapinda

lindapinda’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas price drops

The room was very comfortable and the service was very good.
  Jewel of the Seas Deck Plans