3. Coral Princess
I chose this cruises because it was a full transit of the Panama Canal from San Francisco to Fort Lauderdale. We went 1 week early to sightsee in California. We enjoyed the cruise very much, the Coral Princess is great ship, with less passengers than the Royal or Grand class the ship was not crowded. The ship was in great shape. The entertainment was very good. I liked the Universe, the venue in the rear for shows. Dr. Ken Stein was the Enhancement lector, he talked about Nasa and the space program. His presentations were excellent. The food was very good. I was in a suite and eat in Club Class that was very disappointing. I sailed prior to this on the Grand with Club Class and enjoyed it. This time nothing special, not different than MDR except different color table cloth and napkins with CC on them. The service was poor. Breakfast at Sabatini's was excellent. Food and service was fantastic. I enjoyed the cruise and would love to do it again.

Panama Canal

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Cruise-Crazzy

Cruise-Crazzy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Vista Suite with Balcony
Cabin S6 D703
The cabin was fantastic. Loved the balcony. Stewart was fantastic, he went above and beyond. He was really great. The bed was very comfortable, room had lots of storage.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins