3. Queen Isabel
This was the second to last cruise of the year. Things ran smoothly, and the crew were a well-oiled machine. They were faultless, professionalism and enthusiasm were apparent. We felt cared for. Food was to a very high standard. Not classic but excellent which is what you want on an unpretentious cruise like this. Evenings were smart but laid back and most of all fun. I expected to find the staff looking forward to their break and being a little bored with the guests, but that was not the case. Ana in the dining area is exceptional, Ricardo as cruise director knows his stuff and the Captain very professional and caring. I had one issue. The crane above our cabin was used at 2am to shift the gangplank. Only one night and once explained we got on with it. I would say a cruise on the Duoro is perfect early autumn like this. Temperatures were cool but good enough for anyone from the UK. 20c being the average. The trips off the ship were excellent. I particularly liked the visit to Sandeman and Mr Bean (Go, you will understand). The river is just stunning at this time of year. The colours were amazing. It must be one of the most picturesque of all river cruises as you are always in touch with the riverbank and wildlife. Thanks, Uniworld, I loved it..... Keep up the good work!

A fabulous week

Queen Isabel Cruise Review by Polarismd

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Balcony Stateroom

Thanks, Uniworld, I loved it..... Keep up the good work!
Polarismd’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld Queen Isabel price drops

Deluxe Balcony Stateroom
Cabin 1 301
A well packaged cabin. Try and avoid 300-303 if you are a light sleeper as they sometimes have to use the crane (Only in porto).
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins