3. Carnival Breeze
This is my wife and my second cruise. Our first one is the whole family on 4 days Carnival Ecstasy. My wife and I decided to go on this 7 day Carnival Breeze cruise trip. The ship is beautiful, especially compared to other cruise ship at the same ports. The color scheme and design stand out, feeling modern, clean and unique. Getting on the ship is super easy. We signed up to embarkation at 1-1:30 PM and we arrived 1:30 PM exactly. After short time at sign in counter and security luggage check, we are on board. The stateroom is ready. After putting luggage in our room, we went directly to Lido buffet. So many selections, Mexican, burger, pizza, Indian, seaday buffet, etc. Food along is the best part on the cruise. We usually eat several meals a day, more than 3 of course. Burger is very popular and greasy in a good way. Pizza is 24 hours, crispy and delicious. Indian food is yummy, and spicy. Pasta is free during lunch time and very high quality. For the Lido buffet, enjoy the fish during the first several days, as they are fresh. Fruits is plenty, and just be careful with watermelon at the last couple days of the cruise. Formal dining is great with many to choose. We have 8-15 PM late dining. It is better to go over the Lido buffet. There are some exact dishes on the buffet and the dinner menu. During seaday, there is also brunch provided, with many selection to choose. We will give dining higher than perfect score. Performance at the theater is acceptable. We think they are at least well prepared. Some people say they are just so so. I didn't expect them to be too good and it isn't. Cosmetics and liquor is less expensive than in US and is duty free. Casino is busy. We have about 4300 guest and there are 400 signed up for the slot tournament. Quite several people hit jack pot when I was there ($2,000 - $15,000). Rules are not strictly enforced, blackjack min 6$ but I see people playing on $5 without any problem. Dealer are not that experienced, but more accommodating. Art auction is interesting, and Brian is experienced host with many tricks. We still feel that the price is high to us currently. Service is always great. Debarking is super fast and easy. No scan of luggage after Customs desk.

Excellent food, great service, affordable price

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by tsio85

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Upper/Lower

tsio85’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A 2207
Deck 2 is 2 deck higher than sea level, so we don't feel much ship waving. Size is reasonable. Storage space is plenty. For fire safety, there are only two power outlets at the desk. TV has several cruise programs and general satellite program. Shower generally is strong,except for once (maybe too many people taking shower at the same time?). Cabin steward is hard working and seems friendly. Room service is on time.My wife is generally picky about the mattress, but she doesn't have issue at all on the cruise. Can be noise at shipping leaving and arriving port. Close to lobby, theater and Sapphire dining hall. Also with additional lobby elevators, there are 11 elevators to use, which is wonderful. As it is towards the end of the boat, we walk every day, but after eating so much, any exercise would be helpful.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins