3. Caribbean Princess
I have to say the ship was the worst that i have been on and i paid the most. i have been on at least 13 cruises over the past 10 years and would never recommend this ship. The improvements they made were pretty much undetected. The cabin, which was a balcony was extremely small. 2 of us in the room and very little space for anything. The shower was ridiculously small. I am only 5'2" and can't imagine if i was taller or larger. There was very little to no space to put shampoo/conditioner or anything else needed in that shower. I had to bend down to get off the floor which was not a comfortable thing to do. the bathroom itself had very little space to put anything. The food left much to be desired. I ate in specialty restaurants just to get away from the dining room which was so freakin slow and the food in the buffet or market as they call it left much to be desired. I have never had to eat in specialty dining on any previous cruises. the ship had lots of problems, lost power, had to stop in the ocean with no movement, and the air conditioning was almost non existent. Would never recommend.

NOT HAPPY WITH THIS SHIP AT ALL

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by DIANENAP

DIANENAP’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC R321
The cabin was extremely small and with not alot of room to move around. The bathroom was just the worst. Too small for anything just not happy for the amount of money i paid.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins