We chose this cruise for the itinerary, never having been on Oceania before. A very port-heavy 12 day cruise from Barcelona to Venice with only one sea day. Embarkation was seamless and very quick. Ship overall is in very good condition and we loved the artwork scattered about. I found minimal signs of wear. Cabin: 8071 with balcony. All was very good for our needs. But why is there a small shower and a bath with a shower? Only one Europe electrical socket above the desk. All other sockets I saw (and I did look) were USA style. We spent little time in the cabin. Food: All generally very good. A couple of desserts were a bit dry. Only had two dinners in main dining room as we loved the relaxed buffet style dinner in the Terrace cafe, especially after a day touring. All specialty restaurants were great (went to Toscana twice as we wanted to have dinner with friends on last night) but actually all food was great so we probably would not have cared which restaurants we ate at. All serving staff were extremely attentive, Entertainment started a bit flatly on the first night with a new group I think. but they improved hugely and we loved their energy. Did not see the comedians. The pianist Kyle was OK. Did not do any of the on ship day activities as we so busy every day. We did not use any of the shore excursions the ship organised. We had $600 on board credit - we thought we would be able to drink enough to spend this but with all the happy hour drinks, free drinks, some drinks in cabin, we really struggled and had to spend a lot in the shop on the last day :-)) Drink pours were fine for us - seemed to be very normal tots. Overall a great cruise. Would go on Oceania again but would definitely not do such an intensive cruise - not a relaxing holiday at all...

Great cruise

Riviera Cruise Review by drkitkat123

We chose this cruise for the itinerary, never having been on Oceania before.

drkitkat123’s Full Rating Summary