3. Harmony of the Seas
Just a ride with the world largest ship.to experience central park setting with bird and butterfly on board. It is not only a ship with so many whirlpools/sauna but also a ship for children, Amusement park , carousel, water park etc. Good place for family reunion. Special restaurant are surprisingly delightfully interesting. I should have stayed more in the park but have to do more walking,, couple of shows are really good. JUST have to take the trip to feel and see it..I would travel with this ship in another route. Cabin is clean. Dining is good. The Baramundi fish was prepared quite well. Couple of show are great,Service in the dining room was excellent. I just had a great time. Had lunch with my friend Gerrie and she is considering to go on a cruise this summer. Told her about our trip. Told her it is also a cruse for a family reunion. She is strongly incline to go on July. Hope you all trat her family well.

Central Park Delight

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by jabtandoc

Amusement park , carousel, water park etc.

Good place for family reunion.

Cabin is clean. Dining is good. The Baramundi fish was prepared quite well.

Couple of show are great,Service in the dining room was excellent.

I just had a great time.

jabtandoc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

good
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans