• Newsletter

First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2009
Cabin:

First let me start by saying that my husband and I, and the other couple we travelled with had a fantastic time. We were there to eat, drink and enjoy getting together with old friends, and we accomplished all of those things. However, the cruise itself needs a lot of work.

Some background information about us as travelers. The four of us are between 26-29 years old. And both couples have cruised a couple times with Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Princess and Disney cruises, so we have some idea of what to expect, and what the standard is in this level of cruising. We're not fussy, but we do note when things aren't up to the standard we expect, and we're willing to pay a bit more occassionally for good service. In this instance it was a Carnival cruise, so we went into it expecting large crowds, that the food would be good (but mass produced), and service would be available, but not necessarily as personable as one would like.

Overall I would give this ship a rating of 3/10.

previous reviewnext review