3. MSC Sinfonia
1.excellent ship with nice people who can help. 2,nice food. things which need to be changed are try to avoid long ques by introducing min receptions in eac dec.smoking should be total restricted indoors except on dec 11 open part. Embarking into the cruise it took me 3 hours to pass immigration. At the reception almost 1hr , these ques should be minimised by having more embarking points. Each Dec should have 1 or 2 man mini reception to reduce up and down moveme. More restricted smoking signs should be sticked to non-smoking areas. I enjoyed food ,fruits and all the dishes were above excellent . MSC Sinfonia is a cruise ship to be when ever feel like relaxing and taking family out ,the services are very good except long ques. Am coming back with my family in 22 December 2017 as I now know were to take my mood wife to ,Thus MSC Sinfonia cruise ship .SEE YOU THERE .

Portuguese Island and Food

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by daveyphiri

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
1.excellent ship with nice people who can help.

2,nice food.

Embarking into the cruise it took me 3 hours to pass immigration.

Each Dec should have 1 or 2 man mini reception to reduce up and down moveme.

More restricted smoking signs should be sticked to non-smoking areas.

I enjoyed food ,fruits and all the dishes were above excellent .

daveyphiri’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Sinfonia price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 1036
am coming back wiyh my wife i still need same cabin 1036 so nice balcon with outside window.
Sibelius Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins