3. Carnival Breeze
Had an amazing time on this ship. The embarkation was very streamline that as soon as you dropped your bags to get to the room was less than 30 minutes much much better from pass sailings. Cruise Director was great and made himself available for many of the events. The chefs table was awesome it was set up directly in the kitchen. The chef had it very streamlined. The entertainment was good however spent more time in the casino and relaxing. The red pub frog was a good hangout spot for live music. The boat is very big I didn't see or patronize the entire boat. The serenity deck was big and was able to get a place to lay majority of the time.I will do this cruise again. I didn't like the control aspect in Montego Bay but for security concerns I understand, I preferred to be with the locals versus the tourist spots that are commercial. Breakfast at the Blush was excellent, dinner was a hit and miss.

One of the best ships

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by highenuff

highenuff’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Cove Balcony
Cabin 7C 6473
I stayed on the 6th deck room 6473 which the location was perfect not far from the elevators and stairs. Right below the casino. I didn't hear any music till the last day. During the day it was somewhat hard to sit on the balcony due to the smell of Guys Burger but that was very minor. The room was comfortable and had a great view.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins