3. Adventure of the Seas
I choose this cruise to experience different islands. This ship is my 2nd time onboard. The ship is starting to show its age. Almost all of the staff were friendly except for the stateroom attendant. She was a debbie downer, constantly rushing us in our room to get out. she would not even acknowledge us or say hello ,good morning or anything other than how long will you be in our room. moving on the Dining Room and attendants were great. We had Domingo he always went above and beyond to make our experience perfect. The bar service was easy to attend and get drinks quickly. Getting on and off the ship was smooth all the way around. The only other downfall was to fill the ship alot of LOCAL families and kids everywhere and rude. I will continue to cruise for sure but will not leave from San Juan again.

No Power

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by beamer281

beamer281’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

loved the Balcony nice to have but not a neccesity
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans