3. Avalon Creativity
Avalon Waterways was recommendated by my travel agent and I highly recommend this cruise line. This was my first river cruise and our room with the French balcony more than met my expectations. I really enjoyed the evenings with the sliding door opened while cruising to the next town. We were impressed with the quality of food and it’s presentation. The waiters really contributed to the fun we had during meal times. They were friendly, funny, and accommodating. In fact, they were one of the highlights of our trip. The cruise director was knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating to our needs. My friends and I enjoyed the pace of this trip. Excursions were well organized with excellent guides. We only wished we had more free time to wander in each quaint town. The trips were so well organized that we never missed getting back on board for meals. We will be looking forward to our next river cruise.

Love the excursions offered on this particular trip.

Avalon Creativity Cruise Review by Ho Ma

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with French Balcony

We will be looking forward to our next river cruise.
Ho Ma’s Full Rating Summary