3. Norwegian Getaway
We’ve been to 6 cruises with ncl and we really enjoyed cruising with this company. By far loved the getaway in spite of negative reviews of others. We were in the family inside cabin because we want to save other things like extra days visiting Miami, visit other ports and to take the tours. Most night we had our dinner in osheehan (first night was prime ribs), Tropicana, taste and savor. We tried shanghai but we don’t like the food. The garden buffet is ok, but we go there mostly for breakfast and lunch. We also like Modesto for the breakfast. We are suppose to have a dinner at Cagney but we were so stuffed with steaks and prime ribs almost every night so we decided to escape it this time. I had a wonderful birthday at the ship. That day, they delivered a bday cupcake and few strawberry chocolates. When we dine at Tropicana they acknowledged my bday, the band played happy bday music and our host pulled me to the dance floor. Great time that night. Some people complains about the food and rooms. If you are picky and wish more for your cruise, then book the haven. I love the getaway and next time we will try escape and bliss ship as well. Hurray to all the crews of getaway.

Memorable cruise to celebrate my birthday

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by mommyrose

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Family Inside Stateroom

mommyrose’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Family Inside Stateroom
Cabin I1 12475
Small room for 4 people but can’t complain. We saved money for the cruise and excursion tours and that matters to us. Good exercise for us to take the stairs going to the garden buffet and pool.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins