3. Norwegian Dawn
convenient leaving from Boston. Richard M., the cruise director was so pleasant, upbeat, enthusiastic and personal to everyone all the time. What a credit for NCL to have him. His staff follows his upbeat personality. The entertainment was top notch. We enjoyed every show, never missing a thing. Even Kareoke had some great singers. Food was great, especially the Venetian. Service and food was excellent. we were treated with respect and dignity every where on the ship. our cabin was 100 percent clean at all times. I have been on over 25 cruises and was very impressed for everything was well run and organized. It was my nieces first cruise and she had a great time also.cabin was my only concern about cruising again is the smoking for it really bothered me on board and in Bermuda. I do not remember smoking being that bad before. I have been sick with a bad cough on meds sense i came home.

Everything was wonderful and met our expectations

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by lsumner129

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Inside
convenient leaving from Boston.

lsumner129’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Inside
Cabin IC 10007
cabin steward greeted us every morning. everything was taken care of right away.
always clean.