3. Norwegian Dawn
I live in Boston and it was great to find a cruise leaving from my home town. I have cruised many times, but I have never been on NCL. I was very pleasantly surprised. I shared a suite with 2 of my girlfriend. My friends have done this cruise before and convinced to go with them. The Dawn had been updated since their last cruise on her. The ship was clean, and since I don’t know what the ship looked like before, I thought it looked great. All of the common ares were clean and well maintained Our suite was wonderful. The bed and pillows were perfect. Our cabin steward, Arnold was great. Aside from leaving us adorable towel animals. He kept our cabin immaculate. I did have one incident with the shower not draining, and the water overflowed leaving the bathroom floor soaked. Arnold took care of things and and when came back after breakfast, the bathroom looked like nothing ever happened. We ate at 3 specialty restaurants, but the food in the dinning room was just as good. My only complaint about the dinningroom was the paintings. They were truly awful. Our favorite dessert was the molten lava cake with chocolate shaved vanilla ice cream and strawberries. I could probably have had it for my main meal. One activity that I never did on other ships was paint classes. We had so much fun. I’m certainly not an artist. My first painting was not great, but my second attempt turned out really good. My favorite game was deal or no deal. The entertainment was also very good. The ships singers and dancers were very talented. I also enjoyed the Second City comedy from Chicago. It was a very funny improv group. My favorite singing duo was Jose & Patti. They sang songs from country to rock. My favorite performance was their tribute to Neil Diamond. The service was outstanding. The crew was friendly and helpful. Embarkation and debarkation were very easy because we were with the suite group. Bermuda is beautiful and has a lot to offer. I have been there many times. Horseshoe Bay is my favorite beach with its pink sand. I would certainly recommend this cruise and N C L Dawn. I had a perfect week

A wonderful cruise to Bermuda