3. Adventure of the Seas
We had a great time on our Adventure cruise. The food was wonderful and the service in the dinning room was excellent. Of course there were more things to do than time to do them, but we made the most of our time. Our room was good, but the bathroom had a urine odor at time. One the last day (our only at sea day) we had a pipe break and our room flooded. I think they did the best they could to fix the pipe and dry out our room, but it was a serious inconvenience. They offer to move us to a different room, but I didn't want to pack and move on my last day. We took three shore excursions and loved all of them. This was the first time we booked excursions through the ship and it was so easy. I loved that! This was my 7th RCCL cruise and I will certainly cruise again!

First time on Adventure of the Seas

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by LynnT3

This was my 7th RCCL cruise and I will certainly cruise again!
LynnT3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Cabin was nice but had an odor at times. Our cabin overlooked the promenade and I enjoyed that. I thought it would be too loud, but it was fine. One our last day (our only day at sea) our cabin flooded due to a hot water pipe breakage. I think RCCL did all they could to fix it quickly and dry out our cabin, but it was really a pain in the neck.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans

• Culinary Tour
    We took a bus to the plantation and took a tour then spend about 2 hours watching the chef and learning about island cuisine.
    View All 12 Culinary Tour Reviews
  • Catamaran Day Sail
    We took a catamaran around the entire island with a stop to swim and snorkel at a private island beach. The people were very nice and pointed out all the interesting points along the way. My only complaint would be the lack of beach chairs and umbrellas.
    View All 64 Catamaran Day Sail Reviews