3. Allure of the Seas
I was underwhelmed by this cruise. It was my first time going on an Oasis class ship on Royal Caribbean, and I was expected to be blown away, but I wasn't. My original cruise was postponed beacuse of Hurricane Irma, so I chose to take the future cruise credit and go at another time. Rebooking was a nghtmare, because they split the future cruise credit into two fares at different prices, and I couldn't use the leftover from one fare to compensate for the second fare. Royal Caribbean just wants to take as much money as possible from you, and this experience left me so disillusioned and disappointed with the company. The food was mediocre. Some items were great, like the curry eggplant, the creme brulee, the goat meat, and several other things. Don't expect to have an omelet station like in other cruises. The omelet station is in a small cafe on a different deck, they don't cook it in front of you and it takes FOREVER for them to take it to your table. I gave up on omelets after my third day. Also, the lines were really annoying. There was a line to eat at the restaurants and at the buffet. I love "my time dining" in other cruises, but for this cruise, I would not recommend it because the lines are unbearable. The cruise wasn't even fully booked and I felt like I was in a sardine can because of the massive crowds everywhere...breakfast, lunch, dinner, shows, elevators, ugh! It was very annoying. The daytime entertainment was mediocre, but the evening entertainment was SPECTACULAR! I was very impressed by the variety of shows and acts they had. My mom and I really enjoyed the Blue Planet show and the Aqua Aria show with the divers! I also enjoyed listening to the Mamma Mia ensemble and other entertainers sing some of their favorite songs. The jazz band and the orchestra were phenomenal. I was mezmerized by all the talent. Great showmanship from all! Our room was great. We had an oceanview balcony and it was very comfortable. I also had the VOOM internet package for all 7 days and it was good, I never lost service. However, it was difficult to download the Royal Caribbean app...it seemed like the connection wasn't fast enough, but it didn't bother me that much. One of my complaints about the cruise experience was that I felt like I was being sold something at every corner. Buy the drink package, buy the coffee, go to the specialty restaurant, buy the popcorn at the theater, etc. I was also disappointed that the flowrider surfing attraction wasn't included...it was like $300. The cruise had some nice touches that I enjoyed, like the carousel and the Central Park neighborhood. I loved Central Park, it was so peaceful and beautiful. The vegetation was very nicely kept. I also liked the Rising Tide bar that moves up and down through the decks of the ship. Very cool experience! My final complaint, is that the Crown & Anchor society loyalty program they have is not worth it at all. We were promised prioroty boarding, and no such thing existed. We waited in line like everybody else, so that was a lie. I don't see any value with that loyaly program, unless you've taken 63 cruises and have accumulated enough cruises to reap the benefits of it.

It was ok

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by jakiki

jakiki’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Clean and comfy. I wish we were on a lower deck, because the view would've been much nicer.
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans