3. Celebrity Silhouette
The ship was beautiful, all the crew were as nice as they could be. Everyone was very pleasant and tried to attend to our every need. Also, the ship was meticulously clean. They were constantly cleaning and the hand sanitizers were everywhere. The entertainment was great. We chose to upgrade to aqua blue class because one of our party had chosen that before and loved the special blu restaurant and said the food was incredible. I must say, the waiters were absolutely as nice as they could be but------------------- What a disappointment------the food selection was very limited and in my opinion, not that good. We elected to eat in the specialty restaurants 4 times and the buffet 3 nights(they were excellent). For the extra cost of the blu class---we could have eaten in the specialty restaurants every night and still saved. My suggestion-----skip blue, if you wish book some specialty restaurants---if not---save the extra money---

Aqua blue class not worth the difference

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by hlcole