3. Viking Rolf
In general, cruises have never appealed to us. However, the idea of being on a river and getting off each day to explore and the specific itinerary convinced us to give it a try. We were not disappointed. In fact, we had a trip beyond our expectations. The local guides were superb! We enjoyed their in-depth knowledge as well as the personal anecdotes they shared. The ship's crew was an unanticipated surprise. Although we expected them to be polite and helpful, this crew was totally engaged with the passengers and really provided an extra level of service and comfort. Being somewhat of a neatnik and a planner, I was delighted by the level of organization and all the little things that were planned for and thought of by the crew and Viking. Last but not least at all, France and all the excursions were fantastic! We went non-stop and enjoyed a mix of included excursions, purchased excursions and exploring on our own. The food was excellent and provided a lot of choice for all palates. I'm already thinking about where my Viking River Cruise will take me.

Awesome First Time Viking Experience

Viking Rolf Cruise Review by Rpetts1

I'm already thinking about where my Viking River Cruise will take me.
Rpetts1’s Full Rating Summary

The design of the cabin is impressive. I really liked that the most is made of the available space providing a place for everything and everything in its place. We were very comfortable. We enjoyed being able to open the slider to see out on the river. When we needed our own space it was very convenient to go to the ship lounge, library or other areas to sit and read or relax.
  Viking Rolf Deck Plans