I am too jetlagged to get into much detail but everything was top notch except the Internet connection and I was told there was nothing that could be done about that. The ports were varied and interesting although I would skip Palermo, Sicily if I had it to do over again. The place was noisy and dirty and Rick Steves said it is riddled with pickpockets. The specialty restaurants were quite good but the Grand Dining room was consistently delicious. The Terrace Cafe buffet was our go to place to eat. There were lots of choices and theye changed daily. I loved everything about the culinary class called a taste of Sicily but was deeply disappointed that the class I wanted most on Jacques Pepin's recipes was canceled. I had really been looking forward to it. I am a cook and wanted to learn some of his secrets. I would highly recommended Oceania cruise lines. The staff are extraordinary and you want for nothing.

A dream come true

TennesseeToast’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Concierge Level
Cabin A2 9060
We were spoiled beyond belief. Morris was ever present and attentive.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins