3. Navigator of the Seas
cabin 6298 is opposite a main cleaning storage cupboard where all the room attendants congregate. It is extremely noisy here from early in the morning and in the afternoon. I wouldn't recommend this room. The room was clean and well maintained. The food in the main dining room for breakfast was chaos queues out the door waiting for a seat every morning for a good 15 mins. Then table staff moaning about how many people they had served that morning. Service was not good. We gave up after 2 mornings. Main dining room evenings food was hot and good choices. Windjammer was pot luck depending on what you chose whether it was barely warm or very hot. The food was tasty though when it was hot and we never had a problem getting seated. The ports of call were good and the beaches within walking distance were lovely. I was involved in an incident in the casino while playing roulette where the ball flew out of the roulette wheel at great seed and hit me in the face. The pain was excruciating and meant i couldnt enjoy the ship activities or drinks for a few days as it also effected my neck too. Rather and be supportive Royal Caribbean made me feel like a criminal refusing access to any reports either from the ships safety officer or the casino or access to the video. At a meeting in a tiny room i was surrounded by male officers standing over me behind and to the side in front of the exit doors while a male officer sat opposite me being very blunt and intimidating. When i asked if they had ever seen the ball fly out at such speed before he said arrogantly dozens of times! So my point is why are there no signs up warning of this. It was only about 4 inches from my eye. I have played in casinos for years and never seen it happen ever. When they refused to let me see the video i asked if they could tell me if i turned me neck quickly in a reflex action to stop the ball hitting me directly in the face and thats why it caught me right on the jaw line or whether the force of the ball hitting me is what made my head jerk back. They ignored my requests for this info so now i am back i have no idea what to say to any medical people if i need further treatment. I am a loyal cruiser with RCC and a VIP in the casino. I was given no point of contact for Miami nor did any staff call my room to check on me. Beware if you have an incident as it seems you are at fault and not them.

If you are injured on a cruise ship beware

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by katwhite

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Europe

katwhite’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Very noisy position due to cleaning cupboard outside the room if you like lie ins and siestas in the afternoon this is a no for you
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans