3. Freedom of the Seas
Freedom of Seas, Oct 5-15, Western Mediterranean. First time of such a large ship. Really didn't notice the other 4000+ passengers, but felt that overall 'service' was lacking compared to smaller (2000 or smaller) ships we've been on in the past. Room wasn't made up one night. Nobody at Guest Services seemed to care. Room attendant was very apologetic. Of ten nights in the MDR, asked at least three times to move tables (we were on "My Time" dining) as I felt the service was lacking. It was a very port intensive cruise so we were off the ship a lot. The itinerary was a one off for the W. Med this year. We enjoyed the extra ports (Cartagena, Ibiza, Palma). The French and Italian ports were very long days. Not enough time on the ship for consider purchasing a beverage package. Drink/wine prices very high. I don't think we'll cruise again on such a large vessel.

Large ship, overall service quality?

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by BCguy100

Freedom of Seas, Oct 5-15, Western Mediterranean.

I don't think we'll cruise again on such a large vessel.
BCguy100’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas price drops

"Superior" balcony cabin, nice to have a little more space.
  Freedom of the Seas Deck Plans