3. Freedom of the Seas
I like RCI but not happy with room service charge of $8.00 could see the charge if late in evening even though I am not a room service person I thought the charge was a little heavy. We were only informed of one port offering free transportation to town, and were heading back to the ship as my roommate could not walk the distance to town when we saw a bus offering free transportation to town, if the bus would have left we never would of known. We were only informed of the shuttle service in Cadiz,even asked I was with a scooter but my friend needed the transportation. The crossing was very calm and only had 2 small rain showers. The captain and cruise director were difficult to hear on the loud speaker, captains voice trailed off and cruise directors was too loud and very fast. That is all I can think of at this time.

Port transportation