3. Navigator of the Seas
There is a definite decline of RCCL cruises out of Southampton. Without sounding a snob these cruises appear to becoming holiday centres like Butlins and Pontins on board a large cruise ship. We experienced smoking, very bad language and at times drunkenness in the casino and some bars. There were also charges put on our account that were incorrect, these were corrected when challenged, but continued for 3 days. When asked that if these hadn’t been questioned would we have been charged for them. The remarkable answer was a definite YES. The ship is very nice and found the waiters to be excellent, The cabin steward was 100% however the guest relation desk was somewhat questionable in their friendliness and manner. I have to say that I have been on several cruises mostly with Royal Caribbean and have noticed each time there appears to be a downward trend in the standard which I came to expect from this cruise line and therefore will be unlikely to cruise with them again especially as I reached their Diamond standard. I have filled in the comment questionnaire outlying the above comments however I’m confidently they will do nothing about it especially as some remarks are not very complimentary.

Not the best of cruises

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by 1mbc4

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Europe

1mbc4’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The cabin steward was excellent, very obliging having a very nice demeanour whereby nothing was too much bother. The bathroom needed a little attention where the plumbing was concerned
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans