3. Silver Spirit
This was a much better experience than I anticipated. I loved the educational lectures and could have attended more - especially the history ones (vs. the art lectures). The rooms were great as was the service. Our butler was very attentive and made the experience extra special. The restaurants were ok, although service was always exceptional. We had a couple of outstanding meals, but for the most part, the food seemed slightly better than average. Our best meals were at the port stops. The tours were also just ok. It would have helped to have individual headsets so you didn't feel like you were fighting to be in the front so you could hear the guide. We took one, but felt we could learn just as much exploring on our own, and using google to better understand a particular site. All in all it was a very good experience; the ship was lovely and we were fortunate to also have calm seas. I would definitely seek other cruises.

First cruise experience, won't be the last.

Silver Spirit Cruise Review by fcorreia1

fcorreia1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Spirit price drops

The cabins were fairly spacious - more space than I had anticipated. The closet is large and easily accommodated clothing for my husband and me. The bathroom contained both a shower and tub and was also a good size. As I am an early riser, I appreciated the heavy curtain sectioning the sleeping area from the living room (small) area which is how you access the deck. Several mornings I was able to sit on the deck while my husband continued to sleep.
  Silver Spirit Deck Plans