3. Serenade of the Seas
12 day repositioning cruise from Boston to Fort Lauderdale ~ I loved the Itinerary, food, shows, dancing, pool games and lobster night. Ideal balcony cabin on deck 10, lots of storage and one deck below pool and buffet. The staff in Reflections MDR was outstanding at dinner and reminiscent of days gone by. Zhelu and Oksana made our dining most enjoyable. The Windjammer Buffet was also very good. All of the staff on board was friendly, professional and helpful. I would consider Royal Caribbean again but not the Serenade Of The Seas unless the pool area was completely refurbished assuring safety. The pool area was far too slippery. I fell 3 times and saw at least 9 other people fall. It is a dangerous surface. After falling the third time I put duct tape on the bottom of all of my shoes. Loved having so many sea days and only got off in each port briefly except for The Hato Caves Tour in Curacao which was fantastic! What I missed ~ There was no food available poolside on and no 24 hour restaurant available. I also missed the pillow mints and nightly towel animals. Little touches that meant alot. Our post stay of 4 days at The Sea Lord in Lauderdale By The Sea was amazing! I am so happy I chose The Sea Lord for our stay! The location and room was fantastic but more than that so was the friendly, helpful welcoming staff! Their sincere effort to make you feel as though you mattered greatly was immediately apparent and very much appreciated! We enjoyed meeting and talking with Dana, Tatiana, Emil, Zikka and Consuelo very, very much! We would love to return some day! The location was perfect and safe! Right on the ocean with shops and restaurants a short walk away with fantastic food and friendly people. Our room was spacious, comfortable and clean. We loved sitting by the pool, gazing at the ocean and walking it each day. A wonderful car ride to Key West completed our trip. Time to plan another one!

12 Day Repositioning Cruise Serenade Of The Seas And Key West

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by mistyw

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean

mistyw’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Spacious and clean with lots of storage. One floor below the pool and buffet, near the elevator. Ideal location.
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans