1-We dined at the main dining room the 2nd night and had a terrible caesar salad and tough duck. The next day I went to the services desk on the 5th deck and told them. They said that they would have someone call me. I never received one. 2- Cigar smoke was blowing onto the chairs along side the pool from the smoking area. I moved as did several others one of whom said that they had been on the Marina before and had complained. 3-The meals in the specialty restaurants and main dining room were no more than average. The best meals I had were in the Terrace Cafe except that many times there were no tomatoes in the salad area. 4-A few weeks before the cruise I received a call from Keith in what I think they call their Special or Concierge Services in their Miami office. In the next few weeks I called him 2X about a problem,left him a voice mail but never received a return call. There were a few other problems that should not have happened on a ship of this caliber that charges more per day than most ships.A few days before departure my wife and I wrote comments and placed them in the comment box. A few times we were reminded to fill the comment slips out;this was a waste of time as we still have not heard back from them. I wil now sail on other lines that are less expensive and probably have all around better services and food.

DON'T CARE

floridamarc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Marina price drops

Verandah Stateroom
Cabin B2
Very nice cabin with excellent staff .
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins