3. Avalon Tapestry II
We had a nine year old and could not find a lot of cruise lines that allowed children. She had an excellent time and really enjoyed all the attention. Excellent food, great excursions and the service was exceptional. Next cruise would be from Amsterdam to Budapest and definitely on Avalon. I love the smaller ship and special attention afforded all guest. This was our first river cruise and I found it much above an ocean cruise. I never realized that on an ocean cruise you spend so much of your time viewing water. On a river cruise you spend most of your day time exploring sites that have a lot of history and different culture. In the evening it is very relaxing to sit on top and watch the float up or down the river seeing the sites of river life. The next morning you are at a new port with all new experiences for that day. Very rewarding to a history buff.

Amazing and refreshing

Avalon Tapestry II Cruise Review by mabrantley

Excellent food, great excursions and the service was exceptional.

mabrantley’s Full Rating Summary