Marella Celebration Cruise Review

Absolute best pressie for my 40th Birthday!!!!!

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by CMitchy

• Sail Date: Oct 2017
  • Destination: the Mediterranean

I have to say this was my first ever cruise with my hubby and he had booked it for my 40th birthday surprise. He thought it would be something different from our usual beach holidays. I was a little worried at first as I thought cruises were just for older people but I was very much mistaken. It was one of the best holidays I have had and we go on many holidays. The age range was from babies to very old. Everything about the cruise was amazing, every staff member says hello and cannot do enough for you. The food and DRINK were brilliant, we were AI and the variety was unbelievable. Entertainment was brilliant, there were broadway shows, karaoke, sports, everything you can actually imagine and late night discos every night. The different ports we docked at everyday were fantastic. This ship has everything you could want in a cruise, it is as laid back as you like or as fancy as you like. I have to again mention the staff and service on board its 1st class. The cabins are very modern and spotless clean, they are checked a few times a day by your specified room steward who also comes in at night when your out on board and turns down the bed and puts a chocolate on the pillows, such a nice touch. I will definitely 100% be going on another cruise soon with Marella (Thomson). My husband chose Thomson cruises as we always book our holidays with Thomson/first choice. Very good choice in my opinion as there is nothing at all to fault - well done thomsons!!!

CMitchy's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Deck 2 643

Spotless clean and very modern - lots and lots of room for your belongings. The bathroom is perfect size and again plenty room for toiletries etc etc.

CMitchy