3. Carnival Elation
hey I'm jeff,,,me and my girlfriend sailed this cruise even after reading all the negative reviews bout the elation,,,,well I'm here to say that the ship was beautiful in every way and we had such a great time meeting so many nice people and hope god blesses each one of them and the crew was fantastic ,,hollaween nite a lot dressed up in costumes and danced the nite away.....wow!! it was so cool and fun,,,,the imagination restraunt is where we went for breakfast n dinner,,,,it was good and the people working their always made us happy eaters! lol.......I was at karaoke every nite of the 5 day cruise,,,,this was our 9th cruise,,,,4th this year,,,,,,anyone on this ship would know me by singing dude looked like a lady,,,,,Daniela the karaoke host was so pleased with my performance that I received a post card telling me thank you and I just wanted to say yes they still have great people and thank you back carnival and staff for a wonderful time,,,,,go on this cruise to half moon cay n Nassau,,,,,,you will really love half moon,,,,,fun in the sun,,,,lay out on beach..walk it,,,,what a great time! thank you! the ship was beautiful inside and out!! the only negative it took a while to get off ship,,,,kinda unorganized but a great time out weighs that!! a very happy sail!!E-91,,,,,,kc kernel sanders with his bucket of chicken dressed up ....looked just like him lol,,,,,and epic rock show 80s is a must,,,,,,what a great time n great show n great people,,,,,thank you carnival elation we love ya!!!!

Had great time at karaoke...people nice...great fun on Holloween...awesome cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review by harleyfatboy2008

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
harleyfatboy2008’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Elation price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B E -91
cabin was little small for balcony but very nice,,,,had good size balcony,,,,bed slept good,,,,no problems except someone moving patio chairs scraping them across the balcony every morning bout 4am,,,,,so they were our alarm clock,,,,,shower was nice n hot,,,,,nice room,,,,,,no sound proff walls ,,,hear everyones conversation in hall when trying to sleep but we are on a cruise so we are thankful!!
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins