3. Magellan
We have just returned from a 6 day cruise on board the Magellan. When we arrived, we found the staff really helpful and friendly and within 20 minutes of checking in, we were on board the ship. We had a Seaview cabin on the 7th deck, which was more than adequate for our needs. The walk in shower was a good size and the bed comfortable. The cabin steward was excellent, keeping our room clean and provided guidance and assistance throughout the cruise. We found all of the restaurants clean and well presented, with a good and ample selection of food. Our evening meal was in the Kensington. Due to health problems, I am often restricted with what I can eat. Maryo was so helpful each day ensuring that my diet was catered for. Something I really appreciated as he didn't make me feel a nuisance. All in all we found the whole experience on board a pleasure and we would definitely recommend the holiday to others. We have already booked for 13 of our friends to join us on board for a Christmas overnight stay.

Another lovely cruise on board the Magellan!

Magellan Cruise Review by Havengore