3. Navigator of the Seas
We had cruised with Royal Caribbean before and liked the friendly, relaxed atmosphere on board. I agree with another post that the food in the Main Dining Room was not as nice or varied as it was last year so we ate in the Windjammer most nights and that was fine and always possible to find something we liked. We try and avoid School Holidays but still there were lots of children aboard. As much as I like children, our main moan is that there is no where to get away from them. The kids have their own club, as do the teenagers but none of the bars on board are adults only (even when a curfew of 10pm is given in the Cruise Compass) I do object to listen to tired children whining at 11 o'clock at night when I am trying to enjoy a quiet drink. The entertainment on the Main promenade was exactly the same as when we last cruised 18 months ago which was a little disappointing and some of the shows (Darren Day) was also the same.The ports were lovely and we found the sun and generally had a relaxing time!

Looking for winter sunshine!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by whh0