3. Harmony of the Seas
Harmony of the Seas, currently the largest ship at sea, is the perfect cruise for people who are easily bored. It has a huge variety of activities and very good entertainment. It truly is a resort unto itself. Getting off at the ports is a completely optional experience. PRO: This is a ship for those with multiple age groups and activity levels in their party. The halls are wide enough for scooters and those with mobility challenges; while two flowriders, a zip line, mini-golf, ice skating, 17 story slides, and more, keep those who are active busy. The ship is ENORMOUS or GINORMOUS as my 14 year old would say. She was impressed with the size of the kids club and said the other kids were very nice. The gym is larger than many back at home and the service staff was always cordial. This is a great ship for a conference, the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome; yet the ship was large enough that the other passengers didn't even know that we were onboard. The cabins are average size but the closets are very well thought out. The entertainment, especially Grease and the Fine Line were some of the best I've ever seen at sea. There is always a buzz around the ship of various bands, etc. We liked the escape room too. CONS: The regular dinning venues are mediocre at best. This is a ship where I would HIGHLY recommend the speciality dinning. The Wonderland and Park 150 were good. We often ate at the free Park Cafe for breakfast and the Solarium for dinner. The main dinning room was pretty much inedible. It is a ship for drinking. Although this isn't a con, it is something to know if you are a non-drinker. Also, the Casino reeks of smoke, so much that we never went through nor played. The bathrooms, while well configured are small with only one plug in the ceiling. Also, they do NOT give you: shampoo, conditioner, or lotion; just a 2 in one canister adhered to the shower. The various venues in the ship always have music, this can be great but isn't always the most relaxing. There really isn't a place for "quite and calm" if you are trying to get away from it all. Also, because the ship is so big, one doesn't really feel the movement. This can be good for some people; however, I like to feel the ship move. Would I go again? Yes with a group. I think this is a perfect ship for either conventions or multi-age groups. There is certainly something WOW for everyone.

A great cruise for a family that likes to keep busy

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by educated palate

PRO:

CONS:

Would I go again?

educated palate’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Our balcony cabin was in a great location on the 8th floor. We could walk to the Central Park easily but was quite at night. I wouldn't put more than 3 people in this cabin. I did like that the couch was towards the balcony rather than the bathroom.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans