3. Azamara Quest
The ship is lovely and the stateroom staff was great. (Thank you Malik!) Entertainment was good and the food great. No need to pay extra for specialty dining.Food in the "regular" dining room was great. Shore excursion staff was not helpful at all. I do have mobility problems but have been able to do shore excursions on other cruises. When we asked for more information regarding the ports and the excursions we got the runaround. If you have any type of mobility issues I recommend using an outside tour company. We used ItalyTours EU to go to Florence (thank you Mary). Many of the ports offer hop on hop off buses. Palamos didn't have much to offer. When we went into town we found out that the shops didn't open until 5:00pm. It would have been helpful if the ship's staff let us know that nothing was opened before we left the ship. I wish that Azamara would provide walking tour info at each port and have it available a day or two before, not the morning of. It's not like it is a surprise that we will be going there. Regarding the guest lecturer- Chuck was great but most of his lectures took place AFTER the port! I would have like to learn about Corsica before we went not after! Medical was very helpful when my husband got sick.

Ship great! Shore excursions not mobility friendly!

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by Risby28

Medical was very helpful when my husband got sick.
Risby28’s Full Rating Summary