3. Navigator of the Seas
I had a wonderful time on Navigator of the Seas, it has been a few years since I sailed on her so it was nice to return. Embarkation was very smooth and very easy at Southampton as always. My cabin was 6209 an inside but kept very clean and tidy by Imade Muliana as all stateroom attendants he worked hard. All staff were amazing and all seemed happy and again worked hard. Kristina in the Schooner Romeo and Joel in the Cosmo lounge deck 14 Edward and Elvis in Vintages again all nice and kind thanks guys. Food everywhere on Navigator was very good I took advantage of eating in Chops for the first two nights. Chops as always never seems to change to me always a great dining choice. The main dining room food was again really good for Breakfast, Lunch (sea days) and Evening Meal, Wellington and Luyao worked very hard in the evenings. The Windjammer had a great variety of food and was very good, service in there was also good. Park Café offered some lovely snacks if you had room for them. The Diamond lounge had the usual Breakfast fair and evening snacks all were very nice and tasty. As always I never get to go to the main theatre but other entertainment was very good. Clo was great and did an amazing job keeping everyone entertained. Service throught I thought was excellent and the ship was kept very clean and tidy. I went to my first Cruise Critic meet and mingle hosted again by Clo it was really good. Also the itinerary was great I enjoyed every port of call but it was so nice to return to Vigo a lovely town I think.

Amazing Navigator

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Mad RCI fan

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Europe

Mad RCI fan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

I could not fault any thing with this cabin not sure if I got the correct cabin category. it was ideal for me and Imade kept it clean and tidy.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans