Returned last week from a 10 day fly cruise from Malta visiting beautiful ports of call.. My first solo fly cruise and my first time with Pand O. Originally booked as only a small supplement for an inside double cabin for single use. The Oceana is a very friendly ship with hosted morning coffee for solo travellers. Other passengers chatted with me before and during dinner and l teamed with other solos for excursions and meet ups during the afternoon for the sailaway parties. Weather for 2 nights was very unpreditable with the usual sick bags placed everywhere and outside decks couldn't be accessed. A port of call had to be changed,Corsica instead of Marseille which was great but disappointing for some. My cabin was abit dated,shabby but very clean. I cannot fault the food and service in the MDR and the lamb shank was the best l have ever tasted! I also ate the vegeterian options which were equally as good quality and tasty. I purchased the soda package which saves about 10% but found l couldn't drink the 20 in 10days as they are served in very tall glasses. The Costa Coffee package worth the money. I loved the outside decks,hot tubs. The adult only tubs and pool was cold compared to the pools. I enjoy a ship that looks like a ship and not a floating resort and l took,advantage of the promanade deck on a daily basis. Fun range of activities, daily films, interesting lectures and no really 'hard sell ' which has happened on all the American ships l have been on. Oceana having a refit end of the month and does need it as carpeting is taped together in many places and some of the furniture requires upholstering. This did not prevent me from a having a wonderful cruise experience and would cruise again with Pand O when l can find a deal with a small solo supplement

Lovely solo fly cruise from Malta

Oceana Cruise Review by PippaFace