3. MSC Divina
My friend and I had been on the same cruise earlier this year. As the earlier cruise we had a relaxing and comfortable cruise. I wrote a review entitled "95 out of 100%, and this cruise was no different. The itinerary was different due to Hurricane Irma, but the ports had no effect regarding the cruise. We did have some minor irritants, and I do mean minor. However since customer service is important, I intend to reiterate them here. This event could have been caused by a tired kitchen worker. The desserts were on display and a spoon was required, but no spoons were available. So I asked the employee about acquiring some spoons for the desserts. "Come back later" was the reply. No point in going further since this is a minor event. Another event was a request for a solid bar of soap. I don't care to use the liquid soap. The room steward acquired a 2 inch by 1 inch bar of soap. I asked if this was all the soap he could find. "there is no more". I went to the customer service desk and relayed the steward's reply as well as my surprise about my one bar of soap on the entire ship. The customer service rep let me know that members of the Yacht Club has exclusive use of the soap bar, and all other passengers have liquid soap available. That made me feel like I was in a third class passenger. The last whine is in regard to our last breakfast before disembarkation. Believe it or not, the buffet ran out of eggs, coffee, and forks with knives. People were desperate for these items. "Where did you get that?" was all over the buffet line and people going around and around the ENTIRE buffet lane, unreal. Again, we were all getting off the ship and happy to get off. The shows were great and I enjoyed them as well this second time around. A singer SONIA was most enjoyable to in the La Luna area, and I highly recommend her entertainment. The ship sort of closes down after 1100PM. That's why I prefer another cruise line. Let's call the other cruise line the fun ships. The ship's ride was great with no bumps in the road. We had a great time, and will recommend MSC. Like I said in my earlier critique, 95 out of 100%.

NO SOAP - RADIO

frombrooklyn2’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin O1 5023
On the previous cruise we were upgraded to a porch - not a balcony. This time we had a larger room. I suspect that since there was no porch, the room was larger by the area of the porch. I preferred the oceanview room over the porch.
Artemide Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins